When you use this site, Suzanne Faris may collect the following information:
- Contact information such as name, phone number, email address, etc,
- Billing, payment and financial information,
- Automatic information received and stored when you use this site such as IP Address, browser type etc.
- Web analytics such as Google Analytics,
- Other information necessary to communicate with you or fulfill your requests such as package or payment requests, messages emails or other communications sent through the site, etc.
Information we collect is used to provide you with products and services available on this site, to fulfill your requests, to respond to your communication requests (explicit or implied), to customize your use of this site, to effectively administer the site, to develop new products and services and to market our products and services.
Sharing of information:
Suzanne Faris may employ or contract other companies and individuals to perform functions on its behalf, such as filling requests, delivering packages, sending mail or email, analyzing data, processing payments etc. These companies and individuals will only have access to the information needed to perform these functions and only for the purpose of fulfilling these functions.
Suzanne Faris will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your information for commercial purposes other than its own.
By using this Site and providing information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the information as specified herein. You represent and warrant that you are lawfully authorized to consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the information you provided. You will indemnify and save harmless Suzanne Faris, it's owners, and employees for all claims resulting from the collection, use and disclosure of information about a third party that you provided.
We have security measures in place to protect against the misuse and unauthorized disclosure of the information collected. However, the internet is not totally secure. Suzanne Faris does not guarantee that it's security measures will always be totally effective.